Subject: Tomorrow

Hi all:

I am still on a leave of absence for paternal leave and had intended to
attend tomorrow however I jus received some tragic news of one of my
lifetime friends.  He was involved in a car accident and has no hope for
survival.  The doctors will pull life support tomorrow and I want to
make a last visit in the morning.

I will be back after this week full time.

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/