Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Agenda for 11/30/05 + Vienna speaking opportunity

HI Guys:
I've tried dialling in without success: I'm on a mobile
phone in Brussels and it seems to be blocking calls to the
USA...sorry

Nothing to report on Vienna meeting: room and facilities
OK; 11 members signed up according to my info

I will be looking for a volunteer however to do a seminar
on the Monday evening (+/- 1hr) to a Web Services course
at the University of Vienna, to talk about the general
concepts of SOA and the RM

Any takers, pls let me know

All the best, and have a good meeting,

Peter