Subject: Primer for Reference Models

TC:

Rather than my somewhat lukewarm volunteering, I will take a crack at developing a primer on Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture that could be used as ancillary intellectual capital.  The objective would be an introduction on ‘How to use the Reference Model” which expands on section 1.1 and possibly section 1.2.

To reiterate, I do believe that this information should be considered as a separate item from the draft itself.

Rebekah

Rebekah Metz

Associate

Booz Allen Hamilton