Subject: On the topic of reference models...(now ESB)

Just announced: "Sonic Software Provides Reference Model Definition for Enterprise Service Bus[1]".

I have not yet read this, but I have Dave Chappel coming in to Booz Allen next month to speak on ESB, and I'm going to ask him to talk to this.

In the meantime...comments anyone?

Joe

[1] http://www.webservices.org/highlights/sonic_software_provides_reference_model_definition_for_enterprise_service_bus/(go)/Articles

Joseph Chiusano