Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Count for a call on RA on Wednesday

Whoa!
Can we have some further discussion on "charter" and scope on list, a set up
of a sub-committee list, etc first before we start off with any conf call?
IMO, This will also ensure some transparency in the process and allow a
better "kick off"...

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank McCabe [mailto:frank.mccabe@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: 30 January 2006 23:10
To: SOA-RM
Subject: [soa-rm] Count for a call on RA on Wednesday

At the last concall, it was agreed that there would be a regular conference
call on alternating wednesdays focusing on the RA effort.

I would like to have some idea of how many participants there are likely to
be this week.

Please reply to me if you think you might be attending (a) this conference
call and/or (b) conference calls focusing on RA work.

Thanks

Frank McCabe