Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FW: SOA Class @ UC SC

Hi All

Just to mention another "Johnny Appleseed" of the SOA RM, I am teaching
a graduate course in Web Services & SOA at Northeastern Univ. and will
be using the SOA RM as the class moves into the SOA portion.  It looks
like the next generation of architects are being indoctrinated with the
right basics.  So far we have the West and East Cost of the US and the
interior of Europe. (The F2F team gave a lecture on the RM to a class in
Vienna).

Don

--
Don Flinn