Subject: RE: [soa-rm] FW: [chairs] 2006 OASIS European Fall Forum

Hmm – the Germans have this fun party around the second half of Oktober ;-)

Munich?

Duane

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

From: Michael Stiefel [mailto:development@reliablesoftware.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:05 AM
To: Ken Laskey; Duane Nickull
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

The second half  of October would work better for me.

Michael

At 02:59 PM 2/4/2006, Ken Laskey wrote:

Well, something like September 20 - October 4 would be difficult for someone who wanted to be with their families over the Jewish High Holidays.  For those of us with US Government sponsors, October meetings are easier to fund because we are in the new fiscal year while arranging travel for the end of the fiscal year is always more painful.

Ken