Subject: Re: [soa-rm] FW: SOA Reference Model

Agree. Layering is a "concrete" concept.

/Prasanta

On 2/6/06, Jeffrey A Estefan <Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
Duane,

Layering (and Tiering!) will be an integral archiectural tenet of the SOA
Ref Arch.  I do not believe we need to add such concepts to the abstract
"service" definition that has been captured in the SOA-RM spec.

My two cents.

- Jeff

Some praise of our work and thoughts for the RA...courtesy of Jos.

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/