Subject: RE: [soa-rm] What is our prority for an RA?

Thanks Peter and to quote you:

"but rather should try to ensure that "semantic engagement" is possible *directly* between two dissimilar services than nonetheless respect the RM in its entirety."

Exactly what I was trying to get at but failed miserably it seems. Service abstraction to a Meta level can add value. I am just not sure how to articulate it yet.

Regards,

Wes