Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Contributors' list for CD 1.0

Hi Duane,
No changes may be made to the Public Review Draft during a review. If
changes are required the specification must be withdrawn from review then
resubmitted.

The TC may conduct any number of review cycles (i.e. approval to send a
Committee Draft to Public Review, collecting comments, making edits to the
specification, etc.). The first public review of a specification must take
place for a minimum of 60 days, and any subsequent reviews must be held for
a minimum of 15 days. Changes made to a specification after a review must be
clearly identified in any subsequent review, and the subsequent review shall
be limited in scope to changes made in the previous review. Before starting
another review cycle the specification must be re-approved as a Committee
Draft and then approved to go to public review by the TC.

If Substantive Changes are made to the specification after the public
review, whether as a result of public review comments or from Member input,
then the TC must conduct another review cycle. The specification may not be
considered for approval by the TC as a Committee Specification until it has
undergone a review cycle during which it has received no comments that
result in Substantive Changes to the specification.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ram