Subject: SOA Reference Architecture Wiki Start

Updates to the SOA RA Wiki page are underway.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/soa-rm/ReferenceArchitecture

The SOA Reference Architecture home page contains a
brief overview of a Reference Architecture.  The RA
home page links currently being updated are
"Subcommittee Action Items" and "RA Questions".  The
link "Subcommittee Action Items" links to a page which
lists action items relating to Wiki updates. The link
"RA Questions" links to a page listing questions about
what the SOA RA will be accomplishing.

To help provide information for the SOA RA Wiki pages,
OASIS members can update the Wiki pages directly or
send me suggestions/updates and I will incorporate
them into the Wiki.  I have volunteered for editorial
responsibility of the SOA RA Wiki page.  Suggestions
and updates can be e-mailed to
Danny_Thornton2@yahoo.com .

Let the fun begin,
Danny