Subject: Public Review Comment #1

Let's ask Don to track these and assign them numbers.  I used 1 as the
convention for serial input of comments:

*************COMMENT*******************

Comment from: harry.hendrickx@capgemini.com

Name:   Harry Hendrickx
Title: Principal Strategic Consultant / Enterprise Architect
Regarding Specification:

When reading the definitions in the OASIS draft 11 document, 15 december
2005, the following questions arise when I read his presentation:

.How does capability relate to resources and means?
.What do you mean by function?
.If Service is a mechanism bringing needs and capabilities together, how
does that mechanism relate to resources and means? How do capabilitie relate
to Services?
.A capability is a potential to realize a specific quality. Would you be
able to define which resources and means enable the execution of a
capability?
.Is the function you used in the definition of capability equal to a
mechanism? If so, how does it differ from Service?

I hope my questions can be understood well. If not, please don't hesitate to
inform me or request a little extra explanation of my question.

Kind Regards

Harry Hendrickx

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/

smime.p7s