Subject: Technical Exchange Meeting on SOA-RM

I'll be doing a morning long presentation of the SOA RM on Tuesday,
March 21.  Anyone in the DC area who would like to attend can let me
know and I'll arrange to sign you in.

I was going to distribute slides for comments but a Friday afternoon
doesn't seem to be the time to send out a 70+ slide set for easy
weekend reading.  Once I get public release approval, I'll post for
others.

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379