Subject: RE: [soa-rm] a morning of SOA-RM

Ken -

See just-sent email re: SOA for eGov conference.  If the material is
approved for public release, I'd like to incorporate into the
presentation in May - so that you are there in spirit if not in person.

Rebekah Metz
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton
Voice:  (703) 377-1471
Fax:     (703) 902-3457

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:07 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] a morning of SOA-RM

I survived a 3-1/2 hr briefing and discussion session for MITRE and
various sponsors on the details of SOA-RM.  It was well received and
many people told me we brought up issues that they hadn't previously
considered -- this I consider a major success.  I emphasized how hard
we worked on coming up with the words describing "service" and
someone later said he never imagined it would be that hard.  I showed
him the scars :-)

I encouraged people to raise issues during the discussion but
emphasized that these wouldn't be official comments because it didn't
make sense for me to be part of responding to comments I entered
second hand.  Several people said they would submit comments, so if
we see a rush in the next few days, I guess I take the blame.

I need to get the brief approved for public release and can then make
the slides available to the TC.  I'm assuming there are no
complications of the brief quoting material under OASIS copyright,
but someone let me know if there are any other hoops to negotiate.

---------
   /   Ken
Laskey                                                                \
  |    MITRE Corporation, M/S H305    phone:  703-983-7934   |
  |    7515 Colshire Drive                    fax:      703-983-1379   |
   \   McLean VA 22102-7508
/