Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA for E-Gov Conference (May 23-24, 2006)

Rebekah:

Thank you.  I am sure you will do a great job representing this TC and their
work.  We look forward to seeing your slides.

Duane

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT  http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Metz Rebekah [mailto:metz_rebekah@bah.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:36 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

The organizer originally tapped Ken and I to present the SOA-RM.  As he
mentioned, Ken will be out of town for the actual conference dates.  I,
however, was able to recently confirm my availability.  Therefore, I
will attend and co-present with another Booz Allen colleague who has
successfully applied the SOA-RM concepts to the reference architecture
for a multi-organization government project he leads.

Rebekah

Rebekah Metz
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton