Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Branded Items?

You have much more time on your hands than me ;-)

I like the original idea but would like to get it translated into greek words for

SOA RM

Architecture, excellence, alcohol

With a skull logo in the middle sort of like the first GNR CD.

On the back we could put the core RM with the 6 concepts.

I would buy one if someone wants to create it.  Would be fun for San Fran…

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/