Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Public Review Comment

Well, one could argue that the point of the RM is to identify and
describe concepts independent of specific uses, so the blueprints
should make sure they consistently use the terms and relationships in
the RM.

;-)

Ken

P.S. If you need a concept that is not in the RM or felt to come under
the RA, this is definitely the time to bring that up.  Most things I've
seen suggested are on the RA list.

On Mar 27, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Miko Matsumura wrote:

> Yes, that's the plan, hence the need to ensure RM "sematic
> interoperability" i.e. want to make sure the things referenced in RM
> are compatible with any blueprinting efforts underway...
>
> Miko

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379