Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Greater SOA-RM Visibility is Needed!

On a related topic, I did a Microsoft Channel 9 thing at a conference last week and plugged the SOA RM quite a bit, oddly (or not) I’ve found that companies wanting to do SOA have tended to have a higher visibility of it than product companies.

One element that I still think we should be trying to do is putting at an all points press release from OASIS and the contributors to the group to help increase the google count for the RM and to raise its profile in the standard journals out there.

Steve

From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 29 March 2006 18:57
To: Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

One more thing – our messaging should include the fact that the RM can be mapped to many technology families, but we should emphasize WS-* as one for sure.

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/