Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Greater SOA-RM Visibility is Needed!

I am contributing a sidebar on our work for their book!  It has already been submitted.  They are interested in any other persons who wish to contribute small sidebars or content and you can contact them directly.

I also already did some stuff on CIO.com for SOA which also promoted our work.

Duane

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Vice Chair - UN/CEFACT
http://www.uncefact.org/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

From: Jeffrey A Estefan [mailto:Jeffrey.A.Estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:06 PM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Steve and Duane,

Interesting article about BPM and SOA from Boris Lublinsky and Dmitry Tyomkin recently published in Business Integration Journal:

[Note that you will not be able to see the figures in the online version of the current issue and will have to wait until they are later uploaded.  I happen to subscribe to this publication so I have the complete article.]

Notice the section on Defining SOA.  I've e-mailed Boris and Dmitry to let them know about our work.

With respect to getting some greater exposure of the SOA-RM work, I'd suggest providing press announcements to the following organizations/sites(especially after we go forward with a formal specification for standardization):

Just to name a few.

Regards...

 - Jeff