Subject: FW: Minor issues (typo, editorial)

Hi Don:

It seems that the first six issue rows in my table didn't get transferred to
the master list (may need to scroll back to top of table): they are only
minor issues but for the sake of completeness, could they be added and
numbered?

Many thanks!

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: 19 April 2006 18:20
To: 'soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Minor issues (typo, editorial)

re-send...

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Sent: 05 April 2006 21:46
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm] Minor issues (typo, editorial)

A little late in the day maybe, but I've a handful of small typo and
editorial issues: I've used the Excel table to facilitate reading and
treatment...

BTW, I resisted looking at the "shared state" issue that we discussed on
call, which looks trickier the more I look at it (and convinces me more to
keep the current wording) and the best of luck to Ken on this. Did catch a
couple of other dependencies however: lines 142 (as mentioned already), 281
and 286

Peter

IssuesListComments-PFB.xls