Subject: Proposed Resolutions - Issue #526, 527, 528, 529, 560, 561, 562,

This is the second batch from the set of my minor issues submitted 5 April.

The difference compared with the first batch that I sent earlier today is that with these issues I have a slight hesitation about recommending them to the TC as all clear, simple and uncontroversial, even if I think they are!

As such, I would propose a slightly different approach to "inertia consent".

A small xls table with the issues concerned is attached, and I have indicated *my* take on the proposed disposition.
If any TC member considers that the PD as proposed should be rejected or modified in any way, please start a new message thread with the Issue number in the subject line.
For all issues, to which no such response has been initiated before next Monday COB, the PD as I have outlined should be considered by the TC as having been accepted and the issue closed.

I hope that this "written procedure" will save us time at next week's con call, to concentrate on substantive issues.

Peter

-------------
Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Senior Policy Adviser on eGovernment, Austrian Federal Chancellery
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
Lecturer at XML Summer School
---
Office: