Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Proposed Resolutions - Issue #530, 531, 533, 534, 558, 559, 563

I agree, good point

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: 25 April 2006 15:17
To: peter@justbrown.net
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Resolutions - Issue #530, 531, 533, 534, 558,
559, 563

Peter,

Suggest the inertia deadline be Monday so those who can't get to it during
the work week can have a chance to catch up over the weekend.

Ken

On Apr 25, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Peter F Brown wrote:

	Although these are my own issues, I think they are so basic (typo
and minor editorial) that they should be able to be accepted without
discussion.

	I would propose therefore, in the absence of any comment on the list
before this Friday COB indicating to the contrary, that these Issues be
considered by the TC as resolved and closed as indicated.

	Peter

	-------------
	Peter F Brown
	Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
	Senior Policy Adviser on eGovernment, Austrian Federal Chancellery
	Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
	Lecturer at XML Summer School
	---
	Office:
	peter.brown@bka.gv.at
	+43 1 53115 2595
	www.bka.gv.at
	Personal:
	http://public.xdi.org/=Peter.Brown
	www.XMLbyStealth.net
	www.xmlsummerschool.com

---
Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379