Subject: Groups - Proposed SOA-RM Relationship Names (SOA-RM Relationships Names.xls) uploaded

The document named Proposed SOA-RM Relationship Names (SOA-RM Relationships
Names.xls) has been submitted by Mr. Joseph Chiusano to the OASIS SOA
Reference Model TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is related to issue #525, which described "the potential creation of
an OWL ontology for SOA-RM to be considered as an upper ontology for
different architectures guided by SOA-RM, in order to provide semantic
interoperability between these architectures and their implementations
(instances), once they are SOA-RM based.". The submitter expressed how the
lack of relationship names in our spec inhibited this.

I have worked with the submitter and Ken Laskey to create this spreadsheet
of proposed relationship names for all figures that contain directed
relationships. Please review and comment; you may wish to use the
spreadsheet row # when referring to specific relationships. We have
provided 2 sets of proposed names for each relationship (except the final
one) - one primary, and one alternate.

Please also keep in mind that some of the proposed relationship names may
bring with them minor alterations in the relationships themselves.

Thanks,
Joe

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/document.php?document_id=17877