Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Resolutions - Issue #526, 527, 528, 529, 560, 561, 562,

Peter - great job on proofing!

526, 527: totally confused if there is any standard for
capitalization here.  Could keep as Ws because Web is less a point of
debate than whether Ws (or WS) has to be WS-* stack.  Ws may be
somehow more inclusive(?).  In any case, the result should be
consistently applied on lines 185, 186-7, and 188.

528: +1/2 maybe any indent?

529: either way

532: -1 we spend the RM talking about services and make minimum
reference to the participants

560: +1

561: either way (present wording is more mathematical proof speak)

562: +1