Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - IssuesListComments-7 (IssuesListComments-7.xls) uploaded

Don,

The attached has a few corrections and additions to Issues-7.  The
edits are in red.  In a few places the question is which option in
the PD did we choose.

The bigger problem is with the original capture of issue 523 and its
break-up into 541-557.  Can you go over this again.  If there is
still confusion, you can send me the original email and I will try to
help parse.

Ken

IssuesListComments-7 (KJL).xls