Subject: F2F Meeting May 10-12, San Francisco

Do we have a count of people who will be attending the F2F scheduled at the OASIS Symposium, May 10-12 in San Francisco?  Also, do we have a final agenda for the F2F? We’ll need to provide this information to the Symposium organisers sharpish.

I also have some alternatives for a group dinner/entertainment for that week. The variables really are the number of expected attendees and how many people would plan to participate on a Thu evening. I also have recommendations for things to do for those who plan to stay in San Francisco over the weekend.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make today’s conf call due to a conflict. If someone can update me on the final agenda and the expected attendance for the F2F (as well as how many people are interested in a Thu evening TC dinner/entertainment), I will post the details to the appropriate people/places before the end of the day.

-C.

--

Charlton Barreto
Sr .Computer Scientist