Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [For Issue #525] RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Proposed SOA-RM Relationship Names (SOA-RM Relationships Names.xls) uploaded

I'll go back to my previous point.  As I recall, the purpose of the diagrams is to provide some break in endless text and help readers get their bearings on where they're at and what is coming up in the discussion.  Our question is then what needs to be done with the diagrams to serve that purpose.  I find Rex's proposal for a later effort to build a formal ontology to be intriguing and it definitely gets any formal work off our present plate.

Let's get the diagrams consistent with some fine text upon which we have already agreed.

Ken