Subject: RE: Re: [soa-rm] Approval Process For Specification

That matches my recollection.  I don’t think we need to track on the spreadsheet whether responses were sent out but rather let each person be responsible for their own.

Duaune

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

From: Ken Laskey [mailto:klaskey@mitre.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:44 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Fwd: Re: [soa-rm] Approval Process For Specification

Duane, Don,

OK, so we are capturing the issues in a spreadsheet but it seems we need to go back and clean up our dispositions and fill in the blanks.

Do we have a definitive list of who is on the hook to respond to which issue?

I think I'm on the hook for Issues 524, 525, 564-569.  Does that match with others' versions of reality?

Are we tracking when/whether responses are actually sent out?

If I'm still awake later tonight, I'm going to work on the ones I listed above.  Someone let me know if I have more or less work to do.

Ken