Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA for eGov: Panel on Reference Model, Standards, and Specifications

I'll second that, it really is very very good. Well done, Booz Allen should be proud of you ;-)

Peter

-------------
Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Senior Policy Adviser on eGovernment, Austrian Federal Chancellery
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
Lecturer at XML Summer School
---
Office:
peter.brown@bka.gv.at
+43 1 53115 2595
www.bka.gv.at

Personal:
http://public.xdi.org/=Peter.Brown
www.XMLbyStealth.net
XML Summer School 2006 www.xmlsummerschool.com

From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: 02 June 2006 21:33
To: Metz Rebekah; SOA-RM

Rebekah:

This is an awesome presentation!  Any chance that you would be willing to post it to the RM TC site?  I think this is one of the best explanations I have seen of the RM work.

Duane

Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/