Subject: Leave of Absence

Fellow TCers–

I am out of the office on medical leave for the next six weeks.  I would like to request a leave of absence from the TC (effective 6/1/06 if possible) for the same period.

I won’t have much access to email while I am out, but if there is anything else I need to do to officially request leave, please let me know and I will try to comply.

I look forward to working with everyone again once I return.

Rebekah

Rebekah Metz

Associate

Booz Allen Hamilton