Subject: RE: Major Milestone - RM for SOA is now at Committee Specification Status

Ram:

Our editors should have the final documents in the vault this week so
you can set up the special vote for CS status.  I will ping you when
they have it ready.

Thanks

Duane

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

-----Original Message-----
From: Ram Kumar [mailto:ram.kumar@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:08 PM
To: Duane Nickull
Subject: Re: Major Milestone - RM for SOA is now at Committee
Specification Status

Hi Duane,

I jsut read the minutes of the meeting and looks like I misunderstood
your email. Your committee has voted to go to the next stage, which is
agree to move the public review draft as a committee specs. and not
to adopt as a committee spec. vote. Extract of your minutes:
"
The TC unanimously approved to attain OASIS Committee Specification
status
for the SOA Reference Model Public Review Draft.

Some editorial changes are required to the specification document prior
submitting it to OASIS for Special Majority Vote."

My apologies for my mis-understanding of your email.

Regards,

Ram