Subject: FW: Promotion of Spec and also implementation verification

FYI – From one of our newer members.

Duane

*******************************
Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/
*******************************

From: Cristian Sturek [mailto:csturek@xwebservices.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 4:24 PM
To: Duane Nickull
Subject: For the SOA-RM TC

Hi Duane,

Sorry I haven’t been able to attend a call in person so far since I joined the TC – Singapore speaking, vacation, kids out of school so I keep working late at night when my offshore team in Romania is online, etc.  However, I have been following all the discussions and reading all the notes so far.  Based on today’s meeting notes there are 2 things I think I can help with:

  1. Marketing – we (XWebServices, Inc.) publish and maintain SOAHub.com (http://www.soahub.com/) which has a couple of hundred of members ALONG with another couple of hundred of members that XWebServices.com (http://www.xwebservices.com/) has.  Please let me know what you need in regards to marketing, as I can probably do a lot for the TC in that area.
  2. Companies Implementing – I am not sure what the requirement is, but I can tell you that XWebServices, Inc. can definitely be a good example.  Is there like a checklist or some writing I need to do in regards to how we implemented what is in the Spec?

I was going to post to SOA-RM discussion, but being fairly new and late to the game I didn’t want to make it sound like I was advertising…

Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Cristian Sturek

Principal SOA Architect

http://www.xwebservices.com