Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM translation

Be nice...there is some proper english in there :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Steve G [mailto:steve.g.jones@capgemini.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 5:08 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

The English text isn't authentic... its American :)

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error,

smime.p7s