Subject: The vote is on - ACTION REQUIRED

All:

We are currently at 4% approval for the SOA RM after the start of voting.
We need to achieve 15% minimum.  I would like to ask each of you to do the
following:

1. If you are a primary voting rep, please go to the URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1110
And cast your vote.

2. If you are not, please contact your voting representative from your
company or organization and remind them to vote (same URL).

During the meeting this Wednesday, we will also put into action our final
plan for reaching out to the voting representatives from all remaining
companies.  I have spent this morning sending out emails to those who I
know.

Thank you in advance.

Duane Nickull
Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.       *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee*
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                *