Subject: Web 2.0 marketing for SOA RM

Okay I know its early, and that I stupidly left my phone at home so I couldn’t dial in today but I’ve had a nice glass of the vino in celebration and done a blog post and (after consultation with our esteemed chair) I’ve lobbed it up onto two of the “web 2.0” sites to try and generate some buzz, which of course means a requirement for more votes

http://www.digg.com/tech_news/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model_to_be_OASIS_Standard

http://www.dzone.com/links/oasis_soa_reference_model_ready_to_be_a_standard.html

Steve