Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Wikipedia Entry

Title: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Wikipedia Entry
Joseph:

Major thank you’s from the TC for staying on this until it is done! You da man!!

Duane

On 9/21/06 4:08 AM, "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com> wrote:

This is regarding an action item from a few months back to create an independent entry on Wikipedia for our spec:

Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model_%28SOA-RM%29 for our first draft. Please note that though I drafted and posted this entry, I am not considered the author - please consider me to simply be the initiator. I fully expect that this entry will change (probably greatly) as a result of review and feedback from the TC. I basically wrapped some content from our spec with some more narrative-type text, along with a history of the TC's work, a note about future work, etc. Ken has expressed that we need a more pedestrian approach (can read it while walking?), so that will certainly lead to updates.

Thanks to Carol Geyer for helping us with the copyright clarifications that Wikipedia required in order for this entry to be posted (this issue was the reason for the delay in posting this).

Please feel free to provide comments on this thread. Next, we will need to determine how to apply suggested updates - i.e. directly to the entry, or collect and vet TC comments then apply to entry in several batches.

Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731
<blocked::http://www.boozallen.com/>

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.       *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee*
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                *