Subject: Re: [soa-rm] No vote for SOA-RM

Duane,

Does it really matter if we get a couple of NO votes?  I'm not familiar with the OASIS requirements on whether formal spec adoption as an official OASIS Standard requires a unanimous YES vote or not.

Incidentally, the Momentum folks are the ones who stood up the following site:
http://www.serviceoriented.org/service_oriented_enterprise.html

If you look at the list of SOA-related terms/contents at this link:
http://www.serviceoriented.org/table_of_contents.html

you can see where Jeff S. may be coming from in terms of completeness.  I came across this material a couple of years ago.  Also note that Jeff S. is the CEO of Momentum.

Cheers...

 - Jeff