Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Wikipedia Entry

Hi Jeff,

Great - Haven't gotten to the metatags yet, but plan to before the end
of this week (along with a summary of the comments on the entry from the
TC). Thanks for mentioning that.

Regarding the URL: Please help me understand how to change this. This is
the URL that Wikipedia automatically assigned.

Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton
______________________--

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: Jeffrey A. Estefan [mailto:jeffrey.a.estefan@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:01 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Joe,

I'd like to add the link to the Wikipedia entry to the Business
Integration Journal article I'm wrapping up, but I noticed the following
is the only valid URL:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model_%28SOA-RM%29

... with the extraneous %28 & %29.  Also, the search from the Wikipedia
home page does not find keywords related to this entry.

Can you give me an update, especially on the link?

Thanks!

 - Jeff