Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM 1.1 - and then 2.0?

Peter,

I would like to very respectfully offer an alternate view: I do in fact
believe that reference models have versions. In fact, the US federal
government has expressed (informally, through federal folks mentioning
at conferences, etc.) that there will be future versions of the FEA Data
Reference Model (DRM), for example (and as someone who was heavily
involved in the 2.0 version, I can say that I am very certain that this
will happen in the next few years). I see "[some reference model] v1.1"
as distinct from "SOA 1.1" (or 2.0, etc.).

Of course, now folks are talking about Web 3.0 as being the Semantic
Web+...

Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100