Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Wikipedia Entry

I took care of the extraneous %28 & %29 at the end of the title of our
Wikipedia page - they were there to represent the ()'s around "SOA-RM".
There was no way to remove them except to rename the page to omit
"(SOA-RM)" at the end of the title.

New URL is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model

The former URL
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model_%28SOA-RM%29)
now states "(Redirected from OASIS SOA Reference Model (SOA-RM))" at the
top. This URL is still valid (see below)

I had a question in my mind as to whether or not we have 2 separate and
distinct pages, or 1 page represented by 2 URLs. The answer: We have 1
page represented by 2 URLs (the latter).I verified this by making a
minor temporary change in the page at the above URL, and it was also
reflected at the former URL. So folks can get to it from either URL.

Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005