Subject: FW: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Re-Affirm OASIS Standard Status forSOA-RM V1.0" has closed

From: <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 12 Oct 2006 14:45:11 -0000
To: <dnickull@adobe.com>
Subject: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Re-Affirm OASIS Standard Status for SOA-RM
V1.0"   has closed

OASIS SOA Reference Model TC member,

A ballot presented to OASIS SOA
Reference Model TC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as
follows:
---
"Re-Affirm OASIS Standard Status for SOA-RM V1.0"
Does the TC
desire to approve the specification as submitted (SOA-RM v1.0) as an OASIS
Standard despite the negative vote(s) received?

(Requires Special Majority to approve)

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

---

Quick
Summary of Voting Results:
 - Yes received 16 Votes
 - No received 0 Votes

- Abstain received 0 Votes

 16 of 17 eligible voters cast their vote before
the deadline.

Voting results for all closed ballots are available on the
soa-rm eVote Archive
at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,