Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM version 1.0 - says who?

To continue the nuclear physics lesson, U238 (which makes up 99.3%  of uranium) is not used as fuel for either bombs or power reactors but rather the U235 isotope is the fissionable one.  The enrichment process isolates the U235.  In power reactors, the enrichment is only to a few percent; for bombs, it is in the 90s.

Ken

P.S. In an earlier life, I received a Masters in nuclear engineering and did power reactor safety studies.