Subject: Re: [soa-rm] SOA-RM version 1.0 - says who?

   We're a highly international organization, and we publicly
archive all our web pages.  Can we lay off the foreign affairs and
WMD jokes? Not that I do not admire the boyish level of cameraderie
etc.  Still, wouldn't you rather talk about something constructive,
like webinars?
   I am in the air tomorrow (Wed. US time) but back after that.  How
about we discuss at the TC meeting on 1 November?  I think I have
some concrete proposals pulled together.  What would you think of
early December for a set of "showtimes"?  regards  Jamie