Subject: Action Required

Hello TC:

We are now complete with respect to the RM and the TC is now going to focus
efforts on the Reference Architecture.  During the meeting today for the RM,
we elected not to hold further RM specific meetings.  The RA is an effort
where the concepts in the RA will become much more concrete.  Many of you
have expressed an interest in getting involved with this next layer down to
map the RM to various concrete things.

As part of the transition, the RA chair is requesting your suggestions for
adding another time slot for meetings.  Currently, meetings for the RA are
every second week during the Wednesday 08:00 - 09:30 Pacific Time time slot.
We are aware that others may want to attend meetings and I have been asked
to request to this list the following questions:

1. Please respond to me personally only if you are wanting to get involved
in the RA work and the current time slot does not work for you.

2. If so, please suggest 1-3 alternate time slots.

I will aggregate the results and post them back to this group.

The RA is starting to get some real traction now.

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.       *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee*
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                *