Subject: Telcon timings for RA sub-committee.

This is an informal poll to those people who do not normally attend
the regular Wednesday telephone conferences (at 8:00am Pacific time)
for the SOA.

Especially going forward, we would like to encourage greater
participation in the RA effort. This has some momentum, but there is
a lot of opportunity to contribute! We do not wish to let schedule
conflicts get in the way of participation.

Therefore, if (a) you do not currently participate actively in the
Reference Architecture sub-committee, (b) you would like to, and (c)
cannot because you cannot make the time slot allocated for it, we
would like to know.

We would be grateful if you could give alternate times when you would
be available.

Thank you for your consideration

Frank McCabe