Subject: RE: [soa-rm] FW: [EA Advisor] OASIS SOA Reference Model

Title: Re: [soa-rm] FW: [EA Advisor] OASIS SOA Reference Model
BTW, there was a speaker from Cutter Consortium at yesterday's "SOA for E-Gov" conference[1] (just search on "Cutter"). I was also very pleased that in his presentation yesterday, Miko Matsumara (who is an excellent speaker, by the way) used our SOA definition and devoted an entire slide to it (see [2]), spending a good 3-4 minutes talking about how excellent a definition it was, and talking through various keywords.

Joe

[1] http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SOAforEGovernment_2006_10_3031
[2] http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/SOACoP/2006_10_3031/Presentations/MMatsumura10312006.ppt

Joseph Chiusano