Subject: Soa-rm.org

Group:

I have reserved soa-rm.org (actually, I did it a while ago).  Is anyone
interested in building up a site around SOA-RM?  I can host it on a content
management system (drupal), so that a group of us can conveniently author
content (including blogs) if anyone is interested let me know and perhaps
we'll kick around some ideas on what we want on the site.

Thanks,
Matt