Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Soa-rm.org

Sounds good, count me in... I'll try to put aside some time early next
week to register and take a look...

Peter

--
-------------
Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Founder, Pensive.eu
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
Lecturer at XML Summer School
---
Personal:
+43 676 610 0250
http://public.xdi.org/=Peter.Brown
www.XMLbyStealth.net
www.xmlsummerschool.com

---Original Message-----
From: Matt MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: 27 November 2006 15:46
To: Rex Brooks; Vibbert, Timothy; Francis McCabe
Cc: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

Ok...well, there does seem to be a good amount of interest.

I have setup a fresh install of Drupal, and you guys can all go ahead
and register accounts at http://www.soa-rm.org/user/register

Once you're all in, I'll assign special roles to TC members to create
content and neat stuff like that.  I'll also be configuring the site
over the next little while -- setting up forums for people to talk about
adoption and such, as well as customizing look & feel a bit.

In the meantime, we should come up with a basic content plan.

Regards,
Matt