Subject: RE: [soa-rm] SOA-RM Wikipedia Entry

Folks -

It was brought to my attention that the wikipedia entry for the SOA-RM
was deleted.  Anyone have an idea as to why?

Thanks,
Rebekah

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 10:57 AM
To: soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

I have updated our Wikipedia entry to reflect our OASIS Standard status
- see end of first paragraph at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_SOA_Reference_Model

Jeff, you had asked earlier about search and metatags - I verified with
Wikipedia that there is no way to insert the metatags into the entry.
They said that one should make sure that they write good content so that
it can be indexed properly by search engines. And our content is good.

Lastly: Any further suggestions for updates to the page? I have a few
more of Duane's earlier suggestions to do - they are all editing and
wordsmithing (very minor updates).

Associate

Booz | Allen | Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100