Subject: Re: [soa-rm] OASIS SOA RM Liaison Request

   Hello Duane, glad to hear it.  Liaisons between OASIS TCs are
encouraged & supported by our Liaison Policy [1].  If specific
persons were identified, can we get their names?  Typically, as the
Liaison Policy suggests, liaison positions should be populated by
persons who hold the requisite memberships & rights (whatever they
might be) in both organizations.  In that way, the person serving as
liaison is in a position to comply with any applicable rules or
filters, when cross-posting whatever matters ought to be shared
between the two groups.
   Kind regards  Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1]